H&HIS’s client is an technology company in Ho Chi Minh City. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Solution Architect – .NET(MS) with the following responsibilities:
Job overview and responsibility
The Solution Architect is to provide guidance and architectural oversight to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to the IT Strategy and leverage defined best practices, standards, common solutions and services. Also works directly on a specific as technical leader on part time basis.
– To design, document and implement complex technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware the integration, maintenance and migration aspects.
– To be the escalation point for technical issues of all software development projects performed in a location (with the same competence).
– To lead and manage the architecture governance process
– To provide software architecture document and model
– To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
– To help the Project Manager in Software Development Processes.
– To support for presales activities (technical proposal and estimation).
– To support for recruitment in the company.
– To self-train on new technologies.
– To propose to the Technical Manager on technical direction/vision for the whole team.
Required skills and experiences
– University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
– Experience in developing IT software and system solutions
– Experience in software architecture design and modelling
– Minimum 7+ years of experience in software development and at least 2 years as Solution Architect in international software company.
– Expert in software development including web and desktop application development, database development, mobile, AI/ML and distributed systems
– Strong knowledge of SQL, database design and programming, knowledge with a data access framework, such as Hibernate, Entity Framework, Doctrine
– Good knowledge of NoSQL databases and indexing services, such as MongoDB, Neo4J, Solr, ElasticSearch etc.
– Strong knowledge of enterprise integration, REST/SOAP API design and ETL
– Good knowledge of cloud-based technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform), including security requirements and best practices
– Ability to define solutions to solve high scale, complex business problems with high resiliency, scalability, performance and concurrency requirements
– Good knowledge in architecture, familiar with modern software architectures like N-Layer, distributed architecture (SOA, microservices, CQRS)…
– Be proficient in collaborating with business and technical stakeholders to understand and develop solutions that meet business requirements, translating strategy and objectives when necessary.
If it suits you & your friend in the career path please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to hotline: 0796562078 (Telegram/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp) for more support. Thank you so much.