H&HIS’s client is an technology company in Hà Nội. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Java Engineering Manager with the following responsibilities:
Job overview and responsibility
The Engineering Manager is responsible to write complex software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions.
– Java: focus on Java related technologies such as J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAX-WS
– Defining direction and involving in resource development, work in presale support and follow up with project related to the competence, involve in resource planning and dispatching for the competence.
– Each competence can have one or more competence leaders depend on how big the competence is. However, there will be one competence lead to be in charge as the main contact point for the competence.
– Define and maintain the technical standards for each position
– Build and maintain an assessment system for each level (meet or not meet)
– Monitor and develop the technical skills of the current work force
– Coordinate with training department to build the qualified junior layer for more balanced staffing model
– Support and propose to the resource planning department for suitable resource allocations for the project
– Propose the technical development or training plan, follow, motivate and support the technical resources for skills developments, which matches to the personal and company needs
– Support/Coach technical members to make sure they reach the skills standard levels
– Provide hands-on supports to the competency team members during the work in the project
– Join to build the framework at the beginning of the project
– Work with PMs to make sure the skills development plan of each individual competency team member is maximized continuously via the project works
– Coordinate with PMs to solve the people related exceptions, this helps to minimize the turn-over rate
– Manage the expectations of the competency team members
– Manage the turn-over rate of the resource under the relevant competency
– To contribute to and/or design system architecture
– To help the clients in technical support if needed
– To self-train on new technologies and broaden the knowledge among the company
– To obtain professional certificates if being requested
– To review the source code, detailed designs, architecture designs documents
– To attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects
– To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc) if required
– To support for recruitment in company
– Play the important role to perform trainings/seminars mainly for the relevant competences.
Required skills and experiences
– Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology.
– Hands on experience working on full-stack project with JAVA architecture.
– Practical experience with one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
– 5+ years’ experience in the JAVA competence.
– Strong knowledge in software analysis, architecture design, modelling and details design.
– Experience in people management and technical development.
– At least 2 years in technical leading (architect) or consultant roles.
If it suits you & your friend in the career path please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to hotline: 0796562078 (Telegram/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp) for more support. Thank you so much.