H&HIS’s client is the specializes in providing high-end sanitary ware in Hà Nội. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Export – Import General Manager with the following responsibilities:
1. Import – Export
– Implement risk management for import – export activities in the manufacturing enterprise, particularly in AEO company.
– Co-operate with all sections to manage all the import the material & products for domestic sales, for export sales, import machine & equipment for factory… and ensure all procedures comply with the related Law.
– Managing the proficiency of forwarder to optimize the transportation cost.
– Enhance the Cost down activities
– Implement tax responsibility such as: import tax payment, tax liquidation, tax refund.
– Build up the good relationship with Customer Department
– Be in charge of logistic onsite improvement (warehouse kaizen, cargo handling, ..) and know how to co-operate & work with employees onsite.
– Be responsible for implementing processes involved in a supply chain/ logistic operation and liaise with a variety of parties, including manufacturers, distributors, transport agents, to handle transportation, and ensure on-time delivery, lowest transport costs
– Co-operation with all section to manage warehouse system outside and Delivery center in the factory.
3. Other tasks
– Build up the good connection among Import & Export & Logistic.
– Enhance Cost down activities, effective transportation cost.
– Build up the work force toward the group and company development.
– Support Director to develop the department, division as well as company.
– Male/Female >38 years old, University graduated, majoring in Economics/ Marketing/ Business administration is preferable;
– Having at least 3 year experience as the manager position (or above) in supply chain of the manufacturing enterprise, particularly in the AEO company.
– English: fluently (English is an advantage);
– Good at leadership, logical thinking, effective
– Strong internal and external communication skill;
– Active and able to manage multi-task under time pressure;
– Strong sense of responsibility, humanity
– Customer service mind, positive thinking and initiative action;
– Hard working, good teamwork spirit, quick minded and eagle to learn.
– Advanced skill for Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point, SAP)
If it suits you & your friend in the career path please email your CV to email@example.com or call to hotline: 0796562078 (Telegram/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp) for more support. Thank you so much.