H&HIS’s client is an technology company in Hà Nội. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Engineering Manager – LAMP with the following responsibilities:
Job overview and responsibility
The Engineering Manager is responsible to write complex software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions.
– Define and maintain the technical standards for each position
– Build and maintain an assessment system for each level (meet or not meet).
– Monitor and develop the technical skills of the current work force.
– Coordinate with training department to build the qualified junior layer for more balanced staffing model.
– Support and propose to the resource planning department for suitable resource allocations for the project.
– Propose the technical development or training plan, follow, motivate and support the technical resources for skills developments, which matches to the personal and company needs.
– Support/Coach technical members to make sure they reach the skills standard levels.
– Provide hands-on supports to the competency team members during the work in the project.
– Join to build the framework at the beginning of the project.
– Work with PMs to make sure the skills development plan of each individual competency team member is maximized continuously via the project works.
– Coordinate with PMs to solve the people related exceptions, this helps to minimize the turn-over rate.
– Manage the expectations of the competency team members.
– Manage the turn-over rate of the resource under the relevant competency.
– To contribute to and/or design system architecture.
– To help the clients in technical support if needed.
– To self-train on new technologies and broaden the knowledge among the company.
– To obtain professional certificates if being requested.
– To review the source code, detailed designs, architecture designs documents.
– To attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects.
– To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc) if required.
– To support for recruitment in company.
– Play the important role to perform trainings/seminars mainly for the relevant competencies
Required skills and experiences
– Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology.
– Hands on experience working on full-stack project with LAMP architecture.
– Practical experience with one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
– 5+ years’ experience in the LAMP competence.
– Strong knowledge in software analysis, architecture design, modelling and details design.
– Experience in people management and technical development.
– At least 2 years in technical leading (architect) or consultant roles.
If it suits you & your friend in the career path please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to hotline: 0796562078 (Telegram/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp) for more support. Thank you so much.