H&HIS’s client is a courier brand base on technology and Internet development of investment capital from Hong Kong. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Chief Accountant with the following responsibilities:
– Responsible for organizing and operating the entire work of the Accounting Department in accordance with its functions and duties.
– Consult the BOM on tax and accounting effects, formulate policies, procedure and regulation
– Ensure timely provision of reports to internal and external audiences
– Liaise with tax authorities, internal and external auditor
– Build accounting process, accounting system, accounting policies, team recruitment
– Management of accounting and financial operations at the same time, check the tax declaration files payment of tax in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
– Control the Company’s accounts and prepare financial statements to government and group side
– Analysis reports, management reports to provide solutions to control costs according to the set plan..
– Coordinate with departments to complete common tasks
– University graduated, major in Finance, Accounting, Auditing
– Experience: from 5-10 years of experience in accounting
– Strong accounting background and management skills
– Good analytical skills and organizational skills
– Salary and other benefits can be negotiable