H&HIS’s client is a courier brand base on technology and Internet development of investment capital from Hong Kong. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate for the position of Operation Director with the following responsibilities:
– Base on company’s strategic plan and BOD decision make the suitable business plan for the company and pushing the implementation. Complete the business target and indicators and responsible for the results.
– According to the company’s business objectives and actual situation, reviewing and promoting the process optimization of the operation management and the standardization of the business process. Ensuring the operation module is smoothly operate, good quality and best experience to customers.
– In-charge charge of multiple departments, such as coordinated operation, network management, vehicle, planning and other departments. Build, manage and improving the monitoring system of the operation index (efficiency of the operation, the cost single ticket, the rate of extension, the rate of the timely delivery, etc.), and ensuring that the index system could feedback the actual situation.
– Set up the talent capacity structure and evaluation system for key positions in operation part. build the value career path for key persons, and set up a effective improvement roadmap;
– Responsible for team management, performance, and motivation. Pushing the team with highest efficiency of the operation system.
– Perform other tasks arranged by the leader.
– Bachelor Degree or higher with major Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade, Transport, Marketing,..
– At least 5 years of experience in the same position, working in logistic or express company.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering is a plus
– Highly effective cross-functional team management.
– Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Salary and other benefits can be negotiable
If it suits you & your friend in the career path please email your CV to email: email@example.com or call to hotline: 0796562078 (Telegram/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp) for more support. Thank you so much.